Bondi Beach, Australia

Blog Archive

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Accessories and fittings inside the camper van


I used a combined sink and hob in this van as take up less space, and all the mess to clean in one place - but separate ones cheaper





If you want a loo I used a Thetford cartridge type, but make sure you have a fixing or frame to stop it sliding round in the van when on the move. I used some stainless steel angle

Shower
I opted to not fit a shower, listed to lots of advice. Need gas/vents and heater which is more cost and space, plus a nightmare to keep dry and stop leaks as water will really damage the furniture. Most sites have showers and most people with vans/caravans that I know say they don’t use them

Taps/water
I have 2 x 25Litrs tanks left and right under the back seats, one feeds the above sink and the other is a spare tap in the WC cupboard because you can’t get buckets etc under the tap on the sink for cleaning/filling the loo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copy 2011-2013 Peter Morley all rights reserved. Unless stated otherwise, all images on this web site were taken by and are the copyright of Peter Morley